We discuss industrial design with Davide Radaelli, designer, entrepreneur, and university lecturer.
Davide Radaelli Design Studio, based in Milano (Italy), provides a multidisciplinary design and communication consultancy for international brands in the fields of product design, exhibit and interior design, graphic design, and art direction. Some works of ours have been published by international press and exhibited in design shows all around the world. Davide has also been member of several international design competitions.
Davide Radaelli is owner and creative director of the Italian stationery brand Writeground, established in 2016 with the purpose of developing high-end products dedicated to drawing and writing. Beside being a designer and an entrepeneur, Davide Radaelli has worked as set designer for commercials and movies and he is also a lecturer in some design schools (Politecnico di Milano, poli.Design, Istituto Marangoni).
Designer: Davide Radaelli – Industrial Design – Intangiblia™
- Designer: Davide Radaelli – Industrial Design
- Plant Variety & Seed Certification: Professors Kamalesh Adhikari and David J. Jefferson – Intellectual Property
- Biopolitics and Intellectual Property: Gordon Hull – Philosophy
- Copyright, Creativity, Big Media and Cultural Value: Incorporating the Author: Kathy Bowrey
- Artist Martin Calvino – Creating with AI
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: