Who Invented Oscar Wilde? Copyright and Photography – David Newhoff – Intangiblia™
On the last episode of our second season, we have the joyful pleasure of interviewing David Newhoff to talk about his book "Who Invented Oscar Wilde?: The Photograph at the Center of Modern American Copyright".
- Who Invented Oscar Wilde? Copyright and Photography – David Newhoff
- "Implied Licences in Copyright Law" – Poorna Mysoor
- Freelancing with value – Chris Brown
- Link to the soil: Dr. Andrea Zappalaglio – EU Geographical Indications
- Unique identifiers: Rodolfo C. Rivas – Trademarks and Internet Domain Names