The producer of the audiovisual work (including cinematographic) will have the following exclusive rights:
- For obtaining economic benefit, they can fix and reproduce the work to distribute or communicate by any means or process;
- Distribute copies of the audiovisual work by sale, rental or otherwise;
- Enlarge or reduce its format for display or transmission;
- Authorize translations and other adaptations or audiovisual transformations of the work, and exploit them to the extent that it is required for its best economic use;
- Prosecute before the competent courts any unauthorized use (the authors may act individually or jointly on these actions); and
- Any other economic rights.