We talk about Copyright for Filmmaking with Producer, Director, and Writer Jay Silverman. He is known for Girl on the Edge (2015), Off the Menu (2018), and his latest film, Saving Paradise (2020).
Who Invented Oscar Wilde? Copyright and Photography – David Newhoff – Intangiblia™
On the last episode of our second season, we have the joyful pleasure of interviewing David Newhoff to talk about his book "Who Invented Oscar Wilde?: The Photograph at the Center of Modern American Copyright".
- Who Invented Oscar Wilde? Copyright and Photography – David Newhoff
- "Implied Licences in Copyright Law" – Poorna Mysoor
- Freelancing with value – Chris Brown
- Link to the soil: Dr. Andrea Zappalaglio – EU Geographical Indications
- Unique identifiers: Rodolfo C. Rivas – Trademarks and Internet Domain Names
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: