We talk about Copyright for Filmmaking with Producer, Director, and Writer Jay Silverman. He is known for Girl on the Edge (2015), Off the Menu (2018), and his latest film, Saving Paradise (2020).
Copyright and Creativity in the 21st Century: Michelle Bogre & Nancy Wolff – Intangiblia™
From fictional characters, social media use, memes, sampling to photos taken by drones. Michelle Bogre and Nancy Wolff give us highlights of their book "The Routledge Companion to Copyright and Creativity in the 21st Century" while steering over the hottest topics on copyright.
- Copyright and Creativity in the 21st Century: Michelle Bogre & Nancy Wolff
- Billion Dollar Patents: Joanna T. Brougher
- Intellectual Property, Design Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Matthias Hillner
- Intellectual Property empowering sports, entertainment & entrepreneurship: Ellakisha O’Kelley
- Patent strategy for entrepreneurs: Curtis Droege
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: